Seychelles is a magical holiday destination for families and couples looking to relax and soak in a paradise island. Seychelles nightlife isn’t super well known like some travel destinations but luckily it is there.
Many people flock to Seychelles for its pristine beaches, lush jungles, and relaxing atmosphere. It is the ideal place to go to for an off-the-beaten-track getaway full of surprises. After a day of exploring the magical islands sometimes all you want to do is sit back and enjoy a night out.
If you want to let go during your Seychelles get away with a night out of drinking, dancing and amazing music then keep reading.
(Disclaimer: Some links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning if you click on the link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you and you may even receive a small discount. See disclosure for more information.)
In This Post
Seychelles Nightlife: Best Bars & Clubs in Seychelles
Best Bars in Seychelles
Looking to enjoy a vibrant night out without going to a full-blown club? Then a bar is a perfect option. Seychelles is small but hosts a few bars where you can get great good and tasty late-night cocktails while simultaneously enjoying living music, DJs and entertainment.
The top bars in Seychelles are:
- The Boardwalk (Eden Island): Eden Island Marina, Hours: 8 AM – 12 AM.
- Ocean Deck Bar: Mahe, Seychelles, Hours: 12 PM – 22:00 PM.
- Traders Vic’s Seychelles: Mahe, Seychelles: Hours: vary from 6 PM – 11 PM, open until 1 AM on Friday and Saturday.
- Chill Out Tapas Lounge Bar: Praslin, Seychelles, Hours: 6 PM – 1 AM.
- Chatterbox Cafe: Eden Island, Eden Bridge, Providence, Seychelles, Hours: 8 AM – 7 PM.
Best Clubs in Seychelles
If you want to enjoy a more active and lively night out then heading to a club is your best option. The vibrant nightlife in Seychelles is unexpected but that makes it all the more exciting!
The top nightclubs in Seychelles are:
- Barrel Nightclub: Revolution Avenue, Victoria, Seychelles, Open 24 Hours.
- Katiolo: Mahe, Seychelles
Best Casinos in Seychelles
Seychelles is one of the more luxurious holiday destinations welcoming a more affluent crowd. This is why this small country has its own casino where you can spend some time gambling and enjoying a night of thrill.
The top casinos are:
- Casino Liberte: Petite Anse, Baie Lazare, Mahé, Seychelles, Hours 2PM – 12 AM.
- Amusement Centre: Mahe, Seychelles, Hours: 10 AM – 2 AM.
- Berjaya International Casino: Mahe, Seychelles, Hours: 8 PM – 3 AM.
If you are staying on an island or area with little access to bars, clubs and casinos, you can still enjoy a night out experience. Grab your best company, go to the grocery store and pick up some drinks and snacks and find a place on the beach to sit and enjoy the live show from the ocean! This is an underrated yet amazing way to spend the night that is more intimate and could even be more fun!
Seychelles nightlife is what you make it, so make it a night to remember.