To my readers: I will always disclosure any financial gain from a post. In addition, I will always be clear if something was given to me for free or paid by a sponsor. This blog is trustworthy, reliable and authentic at all times.
It is important to be aware that there is a financial relationship between some of the merchants mentioned on the blog Samseesworld. If a consumer chooses to use the links within the site content and generate sales for the merchants, then Samseesworld may be compensated. There is no obligation to click on the links or purchase anything promoted.
These transactions will never cost you any extra money, in fact, you may receive a discount when using the link.
Samseesworld is part of the affiliate advertising program Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. With this, sites can earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com. Samseesworld is also a part of the Booking.com Affiliate Program.
*All travels and expenses are paid for by myself unless otherwise clearly stated.
Who we are
My website address is: http://samseesworld.com
- I promise that your data is taken seriously and your private data is only being used for a more personalized experience on this site. Cookies are used to track analytics and to personalize ads. The cookie data is shared with Ezoic, our advertising company.
- I analyze our website data with Google Analytics.
- For my newsletter, I use Mailchimp which you are able to opt-out of. Unsubscribing is always possible by following the link within the email or emailing me directly.
- Subscribers to my newsletter will receive my newsletters.
- If you provide me with your name it will only be used to personalize the newsletters.
- Any personal data provided to me has never been, and never will be sold.
- All affiliates of Samseesworld are GDPR compliant
Your data protection rights. You have the right to:
- be well informed on how the data is collected and used
- have access to the copies of your personal data
- to request me to correct any incorrect information, or complete any incomplete information
- request me to delete your personal data
- request me to stop newsletters being sent to you
Samseesworld complies with GDPR regulations. If you want your information removed and you are a resident of the EU, please contact us. Once you contact us we are happy to remove/fix any information, comments, or email from the mailing list. No secondary copies of the commenters or readers’ contact information are retained without permission. More so, reselling or sharing your contact information with third parties is not permitted. More so, opting out of the mailing list means you are permanently removed.
What personal data we collect
I may collect the following information:
- your name and your blog URL (Voluntarily Submitted)
- email address (Voluntarily Submitted)
- tracking data from Google Analytics when you access the website (Automatically-Collected)
Voluntarily Submitted = Information you submit yourself.
Automatically-Collected = Information that is automatically collected and viewed anonymously.
The data collected when visitors leave comments on the website is the data displayed in the comments form, plus the IP address of the visitors and the browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When using your email to connect Samseesworld, I am given your email address to reply. Your email address will not be used for any promotion emails, only to reply to any questions you may have. The emails will stop once you have no more questions. My contact form is embedded with a plugin, this tells me the email address while allowing me to reply.
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computers hard drive. Cookies are used to log information and allow web applications to react to you like an individual so the web can tailor to your needs. I may use session cookies that expire once you close the browser and persistent cookies that stay on the browsers until they are deleted.
You are able to accept or decline cookies. You can manually set your browser to decline cookies, however, most web browsers automatically accept cookies. I kindly ask you to allow cookies on this website as declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Sam Sees World uses Google Analytics to track the visitors on this site. This way I am able to track the number of people visiting the website.
What we do with your data
This information is used to understand your needs and provide a more personalized experience. Your data is mainly used for:
- Internal records
- To operate and maintain the site
- Track a measure ads/statistics on website
- Improving products and services
- Sending promotion emails ONLY when you’ve opted in to receive these
- To protect and prevent activities that are unauthorized or illegal
Third-party use of information
Your information may be shared with third parties when you explicitly authorize it. Each third-party service’s use of your information is governed by their own privacy policies. This website uses these third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – Tracks website usage anonymously.
How long we retain your data
Comments and metadata from comments are retained indefinitely. This way I can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Sensitive Personal Information
When leaving a comment certain information may be publicly visible, but your email address will not. I will not contact you with your email address as this is against GDPR regulations. If you wish to contact Sam Sees World, contact me here.
Do not submit sensitive information to the Website such as social security number, policial options, health information, race or ethnic origin.
Sam Sees World does not knowingly collect any personal information from people under the age of 16. If identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 is in the database, please have a parent or guardian contact us immediately.
If you believe any of the information is incorrect or please contact me here, or at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.