I have traveled to a lot of different places and experimented with a lot of different travel clothing. Finding clothing that is both comfortable, stylish and practical can be a challenge these days, but through my experiences, I have found some of the best travel clothes on the market. I know all types of travel require different outfits and I know what to choose to when packing to have the best travel clothes that can serve more than one purpose.
As always these items are only suggestions! If you like someone completely different that’s fine, or if these options don’t appeal to you that’s fine too. For those who have the same sense of style as me, enjoy!
If you are looking for a more detail packing list, there are a lot of detailed packings lists available online that are great if you are looking for more information on this subject.
(Disclaimer: Some links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning if you click on the link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you and you may even receive a small discount. See disclosure for more information.)
Best Travel Clothes For Women
In This Post
Best Travel Clothes For Long Flights
Long flights are the worst and I try to do everything in my power to survive them. One of the best ways to make a long flight more bearable is by wearing the proper clothing. You don’t want to know how many times I’ve gone on an airplane wearing only a shirt and froze to death, or a big sweater and was sweating or pants that rode up and sat funny. I would love to help you guys by giving you the best travel clothes for long flights. These are options that I have found work best for me! These options are both comfy and stylish (I love feeling good and looking good at airports).
- Contrast Trim Ringer Tee – 7.95$
- Pocket Side Drawstring Waist Pants – 13.95$
- Long Sleeve Quarter Zip Cropped Tee – Black – 15.90$
- Solid V-Neck Flounce Sleeve Ruffle Hem Smock Dress – 11.95$
- Bottle Plant Graphic Oversized Tee – 12.18
- JUST FOR YOU BLACK BACKLESS SWEATER – 41.00$
Best Travel Clothes for Europe
In the summer months (when most people travel here) Europe is extremely warm! The temperatures in some places hit around 40 degrees some days. With temperatures this hot, it would be nice to just wear nothing, but you have to wear something, so it might as well be cute!
These options below are just some ideas of what to wear for some of the best travel clothes for Europe. Take some inspiration and run with it! Also, make sure you check out these travel tips for Europe to make your visit the best it can be!
Clothing is just one of many items to bring to Europe, make sure you don’t forget anything by following a European packing list.
- Self Tie Shoulder Striped Dress – 11.95$
- V-Neck Button Front Ruffle Hem Blouse – 10.95$
- Rainbow Print Crop Tee – 7.95$
- QUINN HIGH RISE FADED LIGHT WASH DISTRESSED MINI SKIRT – 128$
- Tie Strap Ruffled Mini Dress – Red S – 24.95$
- Tied Straps Polka Dot Ruffles Mini Dress – Yellow S – 20.95$
Read more: Long Flight Survival Kit
Best Travel Dresses
When I travel dresses are my go-to option. To start, they are so cute and effortless. You look really cute without really trying, and dresses can be super comfortable. In addition to their cuteness, they are also great for packing! Dresses are a whole day outfit and don’t require a bunch of different pieces. Packing lots of dresses will save you room in your luggage.
- SHADY SPOT RUSTY ROSE STRIPED OFF-THE-SHOULDER MIDI DRESS – 59$
- Ditsy Floral Square Neck Sundress – 13.95$
- Ruffles Floral Print Button Up Dress – White – 19.99$
- CASTANA RUST RED PRINT BUTTON-UP DRESS – 59$
- Ruffle Cuff And Hem Button Up Dress – 15.95$
Best Travel Shoes
Whether you’re going on an airplane or walking around a city the right type of footwear makes all the difference. One time I wore a brand new pair of runners out my first day exploring London and my feet were bleeding when I got back to the hotel! Note to self (and all of you) break in your shoes before you leave.
- MARNIE DENIM BLUE SUEDE ESPADRILLE SLIDE SANDALS – 21 $
- Plain Block Heeled Ankle Boots – 37.95$
- Hollow Out Decoration Breathable Sneakers – 35.99$
- RALEIGH WARM TAUPE SUEDE PEEP-TOE BOOTIES – 35$
- OONA BLUSH SLIDE SANDALS – 21$
Best Travel Bags
- Push Lock Detail Backpack With Inner Clutch – 12.95$
- Metal Detail Snakeskin Pattern Crossbody Bag – 17.95
- Buckle Decor Bum Bag – 13.95$
- LEXINGTON BLACK BACKPACK – 52$
- CHIC STREET WHITE TOTE BAG – 39$
If you are traveling anytime soon I suggest you check out some of the links above! They are some of my favorite clothing stores and I always find the cutest things on them.
Save this post for some fashion inspiration! Pin IT!
Penelope Smith says
I am going to be traveling a lot this summer. I liked that you explained that dresses are good options. It does seem like it would be comfortable especially in hot climates. Currently, I don’t have a lot of casual dress so I should get some new ones soon.